The Congress focuses on Innovation in Preconception, Preimplantation and Prenatal Genetic Diagnosis, including:
- The use of Next Generation Sequencing for expanded preconception carrier screening
- Technology options for clinics with a review of strategies for evaluation of chromosome copy number in human embryos and oocytes
- Advances in Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD) and the latest data on Preimplantation Genetic Screening (PGS)
- Non-invasive Prenatal Testing (NIPT) and Non-invasive Prenatal Diagnosis (NIPD)
- From Chromosomal Microarrays (CMA) to Whole Exome Sequencing (WES) in the evaluation of the malformed fetus
- Controversies in this burgeoning area of clinical practice
The Faculty: World-renowned scientists and physicians in the field
The Venue: Barcelona is one of the most beautiful cities in Europe, vibrant, yet intimate. It is an important cultural center and a major tourist destination. It is particularly renowned for its architectural works of Antoni Gaudi that have been designated as UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
The COGEN Congress is a unique educational opportunity for practitioners in the field of human procreation to conduct discussions and network with leading experts.
The CoGEN Congress is a part of the Virtual Academy of Genetics (VAoGEN), whose mission is to disseminate educational material on Reproductive Genetics to healthcare providers around the world and to provide a forum for the exchange of knowledge and ideas.